NOTE: The easiest way to bring media into your session is by preparing a button in your agenda ahead of time. Check out Create your own Agenda and Edit an agenda in the CirclesSpace™️ for more info. However, sometimes you need to quickly add in some work music or a birthday song.
Playing audio, like a song or a guided mediation, with your participants is very easy:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to listen to by clicking ‘Share‘ and copying the link.
- In the CircleSpace™️, open the Tools menu by clicking on the three white bars to the left or on the ‘Tools‘ button on the top right.
- Paste the YouTube URL into the ‘Paste media link‘ field.
- Click on ‘Choose media‘
A drop-down menu of your available music and videos will open up.
- Click on the TV icon next to the title you just added. This will toggle it into a headphones icon.
- Press the ‘Start’ symbol to start playing the audio.
NOTE: The control panel with start/stop, volume adjustments and progress bar manages the audio for all participants in the CircleSpace™️.