Create your own Agenda
At Circles, agendas run our sessions! With their easy and interactive design, their structure supports facilitation with minimal distractions.
- Go to your My.Circles Dashboard. Log in and select the ‘Agendas‘ tab on the top of the page. The Agenda Library will appear, then click on ‘+New Agenda‘.
Start right away! The Agenda Editor is where you can begin to start editing your agenda’s name, set the title of the first page, and allocate time to the first section of your agenda.
- Add a title to your current agenda page by selecting ‘Set Name & Description‘
- Begin to type into the ‘Title‘ text box to add in your first title.
- Decide how long you’ll spend in this section by setting a duration in your progress bar.
- Next, write the body of the text. You can use various useful functions:
- Adapt the font size
- Select a heading style (we recommend using H2 within the body)
- Write something in bold, cursive, underlined or strike-through
- Make a numbered list or bullet points
- Add a hyperlink
- Insert a picture (click on the image and insert the image URL)
- Change the color of the font or background
- Remove formatting
- Add a button
NOTE: Adding an image works best when you first paste it into a text document, adjust its size, then copy and paste it directly into the body of your agenda.
Add buttons to your agenda page
One of the most beloved features of the Circles space is the agenda buttons. They make it very easy to run an agenda by simply clicking on them.
- To add a button to your agenda, click the magic wand symbol and select what kind of button you want to add.
Our buttons include the following functions:
- Play audio allows you to select music from our prepared list.
- Random order assigns a number to each person’s video stream to determine who speaks first, second, third and so forth.
- Start timer shows a stopwatch in the top right corner of your Circles space so you can measure time.
- Lucky hug makes all video streams move towards one person, giving them a virtual hug.
- Choose song and choose video allow you to play a song or video from YouTube.
- Share document allows you to share any kind of media from the web in the Circles space.
- Group survey opens our survey in the Circles space. You can see the results on your My.Circles Dashboard under “Metrics.”
- Notes shows all the session’s items or actions, either as a window in the room or in the agenda space.
- Once you have selected the type of button you want to add, it will show up in your agenda.
3. You can decide if you want to add a page, delete a page, or save and move on all from the Agenda Library Editor.
NOTE: Notice that you can change a button’s name by simply starting to type into it.
Agenda Table of Contents
- To see an overview of your entire agenda, simply click ‘Contents’. A full overview of your agenda and assigned total time will pop up.
- When you are done creating your agenda, click on “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking ‘Save‘ you’ll be re-directed to the Agenda Library. From here you’ll be able to see all the agendas in your Circle, browse other agendas from your organization, and also take a look at our Sample Agendas. You can easily access all options such as make a new agenda, make a copy, edit, or delete. Now, you are able to bring up your agenda in the Circle Space.