Present Google Slides on the Go
- Open the Google Slides you want to present in your Google Drive.
Click on ‘File‘ and select ‘Publish to the web‘ from the drop-down menu.
- A popup window will appear. Select ‘Embed‘ from the pop-up window and click ‘Publish‘
- Confirm your selection by pressing ‘OK‘
- Copy the embed link by right clicking and selecting ‘Copy‘ or by pressing the ‘CTRL‘ and ‘C‘ keys.
- In the CircleSpace™️, open the left-hand side menu and paste the embed link into the ‘Paste media link‘ field.
- Pressing enter/return will open the presentation within the Circles space for all participants.
NOTE: Each participant can independently enlarge the media window by clicking on the right border and dragging it out.
- Close the left-hand side menu by clicking the ‘X‘ on the top left.
- Each participant can independently navigate through the slides, so don’t forget to remind them what slide you’re on!
- To close the presentation for all participants, click the ‘X‘ to the top right of the media window.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure to “unpublish” your document from the web after your session, by clicking ‘File‘, then ‘Publish to the web‘, and then clicking ‘Stop Publishing‘.