What are buttons?
- Music starts playing music for all participants to set a relaxed atmosphere. Each participant can adjust the music volume by moving the lever up or down. Stop the music by clicking the button again.
- Random order assigns a number to each person’s video stream to determine who speaks first, second, third and so forth.
TIP: Hover your cursor over their video stream and click the top middle symbol to “spotlight” each participant. This clears their assigned number and activates the timer in the top right corner to make sure they stay within their time limit.
- Start timer starts a stopwatch in the top right corner of your Circles space so you can measure time. This timer starts automatically when a person is in the spotlight.
- Lucky hug makes all video streams move towards one person, giving them a virtual hug. You can also give people a hug by clicking down in the center of someone’s video stream for 5 seconds.
- Play video opens a video either as a circle in the center or as a square window.
- If the video is displayed in the circle in the center, playing or stopping the video, or adjusting the volume does so for all participants. Each participant can individually zoom in and out of the video, by clicking on it. Closing the video by clicking on the x in its top left corner closes it for everyone. You can reopen the video, by clicking on the button again.
- If the video is displayed in a rectangular video window, every person has to click on the play button in its center themselves. Each person can adjust the size and position of the video window, by dragging the grey border. Closing the video window by clicking on the x in the top right corner closes it for everyone. You can reopen the video, by clicking on the button again.
- Share document allows you to share any kind of media from the web in the Circles space. Often these are documents, pdf files or webpages. Each person can adjust the size and position of the document window, by dragging the grey border. Closing the document window by clicking on the x in the top right corner closes it for everyone. You can reopen the document, by clicking on the button again.
- Group survey opens our survey in the Circles space that each participant and the facilitator should fill out.
- Notes shows the list from the Notes feature in a Notes window or in the agenda space. The Notes can be ticked off, re-sorted and deleted.
Do you want to know how to create buttons? Read on How to create an agenda.