Share a Website on the Go
The best way to share media, like a website, with your peers is to prepare a button in the agenda ahead of time. However, sharing it immediately in the Circles space is very easy, too. All you need is the link:
- Copy the URL of the website you want to share. (You can do this by just clicking on the address line in your browser and then right-clicking and selecting ‘Copy’. You can also copy with your keyboard by simultaneously pressing the ‘CTRL‘ and ‘C‘ keys, or ‘Command‘ and ‘C‘ on Mac. )
- Open the left-hand side menu in the Circles space and paste the URL into the ‘Paste media link‘ field. To do this, right click and select ‘paste’, or press the ‘CTRL‘ and ‘V‘ keys.
- Pressing enter/return will open the website within the Circles space for all participants to see.
NOTE: Each participant can independently enlarge the media window by clicking on the right border and dragging it out.
- Close the left-hand side menu by clicking the ‘X‘ on the top left.
- To close the website for all participants, click the ‘X‘ to the top right of the media window.