Share a Website on the Go
The best way to share media, like a website, with your peers is to prepare a button in the agenda ahead of time. However, sharing it immediately in the CircleSpace™️ is very easy, too. All you need is the link:
- Copy the URL of the website you want to share. (You can do this by just clicking on the address line in your browser and then right-clicking and selecting ‘Copy’. You can also copy with your keyboard by simultaneously pressing the ‘CTRL‘ and ‘C‘ keys, or ‘Command‘ and ‘C‘ on Mac. )
- Open the left-hand side menu in the CircleSpace™️ and paste the URL into the ‘Paste media link‘ field. To do this, right click and select ‘paste’, or press the ‘CTRL‘ and ‘V‘ keys.
- Pressing enter/return will open the website within the CircleSpace™️ for all participants to see.
NOTE: Each participant can independently enlarge the media window by clicking on the right border and dragging it out.
- Close the left-hand side menu by clicking the ‘X‘ on the top left.
- To close the website for all participants, click the ‘X‘ to the top right of the media window.