Quickstart Circles Participant
Have you been invited to a Circles Session? Joining is easy!
Check it out by either watching the video or reading the article below.
- Make sure you are using a laptop or a PC (no phone or tablet) and the Google Chrome browser.
- Open the invitation you have received via email and look for your individual join link. You join link is your personal password into the Circles space. Do not share it with other people.
- Copy your individual join link into the address field of your Chrome browser. To do so, right-click on the link and select “Copy Link.”
- Next, open your browser. Right click into the address field and select “Paste” and press enter/return.
- There will be a quick tech-check to make sure you are ready:
- Select ‘allow’ in any pop-up window, so your video and your microphone are connected to the room.
- Make sure you turn off your VPN.
- Check whether your camera and audio work in the preview: Do you see yourself? When you speak, can you see the microphone bar move?
- If you want to select a different camera or mic, click on the according drop-down.
7. When you are all set, click “Join meeting” to enter the Circles space.
It’s that easy!
If you are experiencing problems, please make sure that you are following all the above steps. If you are still having trouble joining the room, contact us.
Do you want to learn about the features of the Circles space? Check out this article.