You can easily share a PDF in CircleSpace™️. Either add a button that opens it to your agenda (INSERT LINK), or follow the steps below to bring it into the CircleSpace™️ immediately:
- Open the PDF you want to share from your Google Drive.
Click the three dots in the top right corner and select ‘Open in new window‘
- In the new window that opens, in the same menu click “Share“.
- Make sure that permission settings are set to ‘Anyone can View’
- Now, click on the three dots in the top right corner again and select ‘Embed item‘.
- Copy the embed link.
- You can create a ‘Share document’ button in your agenda using this embed link. To learn how to add a button to share a document in your agenda, check out this (INSERT LINK) article. If you want to show the PDF right away follow the steps below:
- In the CircleSpace™️, open the Tools menu on the top right and select ‘Share Document’, where you’ll paste the embed link you just copied
- The PDF will display for all of the participants in the room, and the link will share in the chat allowing participants to open the document in another tab if they wish.
NOTE: Each participant can independently choose whether to display the document in portrait or landscape mode by clicking the three dots in the media tray under the agenda.
To close the document for all participants, click the ‘X‘ in the media tray under the agenda.