Trying to join your session but something isn’t working right?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you. Check out our troubleshooting checklist.
This includes some best practices to follow as well as a list of specific issues and how to resolve them.
To check your internet stability, click here.
To test your tech in the Greenroom, click here.
To solve a specific problem check out this list:
Unable to solve your issue following the above steps? Click on the speech bubble in the bottom right corner of the page to get in touch with us.
Have you experienced difficulties using our screen-sharing function, even though you are following all steps correctly? Don’t worry, this happens to some Mac computers and it is easy to fix.
1. Click the Apple symbol in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
2. Go to ‘System Settings‘.
3. Select ‘Security & Privacy’.
- Adjust your settings:
- In the menu that appears, scroll down and click on ‘Screen Recording’.
- Check the box next to the browser you are using (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari).
- Finally, restart your browser and you should now be able to successfully share your screen.