Why not bring a little fun into your session? Here is how you can bring GIFs into your agenda:
- Once you’ve found the GIF you want to use in your agenda, drag it into your desktop
- Open a new google document and drag the GIF onto it. Here you can resize the GIF as desired. You’ll know if the GIF is working because it will be animated within the google document.
- Right click the GIF in the document and click ‘Copy’.
- In your My.Circles or CircleSpace™️ agenda editor, click into the body of the agenda and paste the GIF where you want it to appear within the agenda page. (Learn more about how to create your own agenda.)
- Click ‘Save’ once you’re happy with the agenda GIF.