At Circles, our easy to use and interactive agendas allow structured and facilitated sessions without taking up too much attention.
You can edit your agendas on either the My.Circles Dashboard, if you have access to it, or in the CircleSpace™️. To find out how you can edit agendas in the My.Circles Dashboard, check out this article (INSERT LINK). If you want to know how to edit your agenda within the CircleSpace™️, read on.
- Click on the ‘Agendas’ button in the top right of the Circles meeting space.
- Click ‘Edit Agenda…’ on the dropdown menu to begin editing the agenda.
- To exit the agenda editor, click on the ‘Save’ button to keep any changes you’ve made, or cancel if you want to discard your changes.
- To edit the name of the agenda, click ‘Set Agenda Name’ on the top right of the editor.
- Again, you can click the ‘Save’ button to exit agenda edit mode if you want to keep your changes, or ‘Cancel’ to discard your changes.
- Click ‘Contents’ in the agenda editor to see the table of contents and the timings for each page.
- To move between pages of the agenda, click the arrows at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to delete a page, click the red ‘Delete’ button and then confirm your selection by clicking ‘Delete’ in the popup window.
- To add a new, blank page to your agenda, click the blue ‘New Page’ button.
5. You can adapt the time of each agenda page by clicking in the ‘Duration’ box next to the slide name and typing the number you want, or by clicking the arrows to the right of the box. The total time of your agenda is displayed in the table of contents by clicking ‘Contents’.
- You can write in the main body of the agenda page by clicking in the main field of the agenda editor.
- To adapt the contents, use the icons at the top of the editor.
This menu will allow you to:
- Adapt the font size
- Select a heading style (we recommend to use H2 within the body)
- Write something in bold, cursive, underlined or crossed out
- Make a numbered list or bullet points
- Add a hyperlink (select the word you want to be hyperlinked and then click on the link sign to add the URL)
- Insert a picture (click on the image and insert the image URL)
- Change the color of the font or the background
- Remove formatting
- Add a button
One of our favorite features of the CircleSpace™️ is the ability to add buttons to the agenda that allow you to do different things with just one click. Below you’ll see how to add these buttons to the agenda while in the meeting space.
- Click the buttons icon on the top menu and select which one you’d like to use from the drop-down menu.
- If you want to add a media button (an image, a song, a video or a document), select the relevant media from the list. A window will appear in which you can insert the button title and the URL. Make sure that the link you are adding is publicly available! For videos and music, we recommend using YouTube URLs.
- To change the name of a button, simply click on it and type the desired name.
Any edits you make to the agenda in the CircleSpace™️ will be saved permanently once you click the ‘Save’ button on the bottom right, so you won’t need to also edit the agenda in your my.circles dashboard.
At Circles, you have the possibility to use many types of agendas for the different sessions that you might be facilitating. We recently updated the agenda library and browser system to make it even more seamless and straightforward. You can use one of our samples, adapt it to your needs, or create your own agenda from scratch. Learn more about agenda creation here.
In this article, you will learn how to bring up the agenda you want to use in your CircleSpace™️ and start the progress bar.
- After entering the meeting, you will see a blue background and your agenda space on the right side of your browser window. The agendas that show as immediate options are those that have been put in the Program Agendas folder from the agenda library (more on that later!)
- Select one of the available agendas by clicking on the Agendas tab at the top right of the agenda space on the right and selecting ‘Open Agenda…‘ You also have the option to begin a new agenda, make a copy, and edit agendas directly in the CircleSpace!
- Click on “Open Agenda…” to see your current circle agendas. From this window, you can browse the Agenda Library and select between the agendas already published to your circle, other circles in your organizations and a host of sample agendas.
- You can browse the other available agendas by clicking through the sections on the left of the agenda library. You can select agendas to open them from other circles in your organization into your current circle, make a copy and edit them directly in the CircleSpace™️, and even select from our ‘Sample Agendas‘ library to take a pre-made agenda template and edit as your own. To use an agenda, simply select the blue ‘Open‘ button in the bottom right corner of the Agenda Browser.
- If you would like to edit your agenda, select the Agenda tab in the agenda space on the right and click ‘Edit Agenda…’ Clicking this will prompt the Agenda Editor to appear directly into the CircleSpace. Once finished, click ‘Save’ in the bottom right corner of the Agenda Editor. Any changes you make to this agenda in your circle will only apply to this version of the agenda; the parent agenda that you chose to import will not be changed.
NOTE: Learn more about editing your agenda in the CircleSpace.
As part of the release of our new agenda management system, we’ve made some updates to make agenda storage and movement easier than ever. In the My Circles dashboard you’ll still be able to make copies of agendas, but you can now also move agendas between circles and organizations and even link an agenda to a different location.
Moving an agenda simply means taking it from one location and transferring it to another so that it will only be visible there.
- Select the agenda you wish to move and click the ‘Move’ button on the bottom right.
- Next you’ll be asked to choose the circle or organization you’d like to move the agenda to in the drop down menus that appear. You can also move agendas into your personal folder if you don’t want it to be available to anyone else.
- Navigate to where you want to store the agenda and click, at which point the agenda will move to that new location.
The ability to link agendas is a brand new feature we’ve brought out that allows you to share an agenda in a number of places. Importantly, any edits you make to the original copy will carry over to the linked versions, but you won’t be able to edit the linked versions.
- Right click on the agenda you wish to link and select ‘Create a Link..’
- You’ll now need to choose from the menus which circle or organization you’d like to link the agenda to.
- Once you’ve linked the agenda in another circle or organization you’ll see it there with a small ‘Link’ icon. You will also see a message letting you know that if you edit this linked version, a copy of the original will be made.
With this new release, you can still make a copy of an agenda if you wish to make edits to a new version while still retaining the original.
- Click the agenda you wish to copy, and select ‘Copy’ in the bottom right corner. You can also right click and select ‘Make a Copy’ from the menu that appears.
- Now it’s time to give your copied agenda a name, and hit ‘OK’ once you’re done.
- Your copied agenda will now appear in the list.
With the new agenda browser model you can quickly and easily find the agenda you need, from any circle or organization you are a member of. This guide will show you how to import these agendas to the circle where you want to use them.
- To open an agenda in the CircleSpace™️, click ‘Agendas’ on the top of the agenda space and select ‘Open…’ from the drop down menu.
- Once the menu is open you’ll see several folders: ‘This Circle’ , ‘Program Agendas’ and ‘Sample Agendas’.
‘This Circle’ shows agendas that are assigned to the circle you are in right now.
‘Program Agendas’ contains agendas that are created at the organization level and moved to the Program Agendas folder of that organization. These agendas show as default upon entering the CircleSpace™️.
‘Sample Agendas’ are agendas available to everyone for you to copy and customize as you wish.
- You’ll need to click the ‘Log In’ button and log in with your my.circles credentials to see the other circles and organizations you’re a member of.
- Once you’ve logged in you’ll see drop down menus for the other circles and organizations you might be a part of, the ‘Other Circles’ and ‘My Organizations’ menu. Click into any of the circles or organizations and you’ll see folders the folders inside.
- When you have found the agenda you want to open, just click ‘Open’ or double click and it will appear as the agenda in the circle.
Remember, you can always use the search bar at the top of the folder to find the exact agenda you’re looking for, and sort the folder various ways to make your search quicker.