The Hug Feature in the Circle Space
At Circles, our mission is to foster human connection and create memorable experiences virtually. One of our favourite ways to do this is with the ‘Hug’ feature used in the Circle Space. Read on to discover how to give a ‘Lucky Hug’, a ‘Group Hug’, or a hug to another participant.
One of the best ways to show your support to another participant in your circle is to give them a virtual hug, and this couldn’t be easier in the Circle Space.
- Activate the virtual hug by clicking your mouse down in the center of the circle of the person you wish to hug, and holding for at least three seconds. This will cause all of the participants in the circle to hug the person you select.
A ‘Lucky Hug’ is a button that can be added to your agenda, which when pressed will choose a lucky participant at random to receive a hug from the other participants of the circle. NOTE: This can only be triggered from a button in the agenda, and is not available in the menu on the left of the Circle Space.
- To add this button to your agenda, click ‘Agendas’ above the agenda space and select ‘Edit’
- Click the magic wand icon to add a button to your agenda page and select ‘Lucky Hug’.
- When you have saved the agenda, all you will need to do is click the button you have created. A random participant will then receive a hug from the other participants!
The Circles Space allows you to not only show your support with a hug for another participant, but also for the whole group! You can trigger a group hug in the menu on the left side of the room to bring the whole circle together.
- Click the Tools menu bars on the top left of the room or click ‘Tools’ above the agenda to open the tools menu.
- Select ‘Group Hug’ from the list.
- All of the participants will move into the center of the circle for a group hug.