How Can We Help?
Share a Video on the Go
The easiest way to bring media into your session is by preparing a button in your agenda ahead of time. Check out how to create an Agenda for more info.
However, if the moment lends itself to share a video, and you haven’t added the button in the Agenda, you can share a video on the go on a few simple steps.
- Go to Tools menu and select Play Video/Music…
- Paste the URL of the video you want to share
- OPTIONAL: Add the video to your Library so that it is saved in the room for future sessions. NOTE: Currently, this works on browser-basis, meaning every Circle you join on the same browser will have the list of videos you saved. If you join the same link on a new browser, however, the videos will not be available in your Library.
- OPTIONAL: set the default global volume for the video to play at
- OPTIONAL: choose to play the track as audio only instead of showing the video
- Click ‘Start Playing’
NOTE: To know more about how to handle videos, see this article