Share a PDF from your Google Drive
You can easily share a PDF in Circles Space. Either add a button that opens it to your agenda, or follow the steps below to bring it into the Circles space immediately:
- Open the PDF you want to share from your Google Drive.
Click the three dots in the top right corner and select ‘Open in new window‘
- In the new window that opens, in the same menu click “Share“.
- Select ‘Change‘ on the bottom left.
- Select the option ‘Anyone with the link‘ from the drop-down menu, and then click ‘Done‘ to finish.
- Now, click on the three dots in the top right corner again and select ‘Embed item‘.
- Copy the embed link.
- You can create a ‘Share document’ button in your agenda using this embed link. To learn how to add a button to share a document in your agenda, check out this article. If you want to show the PDF right away follow the steps below:
- In the Circles space, open the left-hand side menu and paste the embed link into the ‘Paste media link‘ field.
- The PDF will display for all of the participants in the room.
NOTE: Each participant can independently enlarge the window by clicking on the right border and dragging it out.
- Close the left-hand side menu by clicking the ‘X‘ on the top left.
- To close the document for all participants, click the ‘X‘ to the top right of the media box.