Playing Audio on the Go
NOTE: The easiest way to bring media into your session is by preparing a button in your agenda ahead of time. Check out Create your own Agenda and Edit an agenda in the Circles Space for more info. However, sometimes you need to quickly add an some work music or a birthday song.
Playing audio, like a song or a guided mediation with your participants is very easy:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to listen to by clicking ‘Share‘ and copying the link.
- In the Circles Space, open the Tools, by clicking on the three while bars to the left or on ‘Tools‘ button on the top right.
- Paste the YouTube URL into the ‘Paste media link‘ field.
- Click on ‘Choose media‘
A drop-down menu of your available music and videos will open up.
- Click on the TV icon next to the title you just added. This will toggle it into a headphones icon.
- Press the ‘Start’ symbol to start playing the audio.
NOTE: The control panel with start/stop, volume adjustments and progress bar manages the audio for all participants in the Circles Space.