Load your Agenda in the Circle Space
At Circles, you have the possibility to use many types of agendas for the different sessions that you might be facilitating. You can use one of our samples, adapt it to your needs, or create your own agenda from scratch. Learn more about agenda creation here.
In this article, you will learn how to bring up the agenda you want to use in your Circles Space and start the progress bar.
- After entering the meeting, you will see a blue background and your agenda space on the right side of your browser window.
- Select one of the available agendas by clicking on the Agendas tab at the top right of the agenda space on the right and selecting ‘Open…‘ You also have the option to begin a new agenda, make a copy, and edit agendas directly in the Circle Space!
3. Click on “Open…” to see your current circle agendas. From this window, you can browse the Agenda Library and select between the agendas already published to your circle.
4. To browse other agendas, simply click on ‘Browse Agenda Library‘. You can select agendas to import them from other circles in your organization into your current circle, make a copy and edit them directly in the Circle Space, and even select from our ‘Sample Agenda’ library to take a pre-made agenda template and edit as your own. To use an agenda, simply select the blue ‘Import‘ button in the bottom right corner of the Agenda Browser.
5. If you would like to edit your agenda, select the Agenda tab in the agenda space on the right and click ‘Edit’ Clicking this will prompt the Agenda Editor to appear directly into the Circle Space. Once finished, click ‘Save’ in the bottom right corner of the Agenda Editor. Any changes you make to this agenda in your circle will only apply to this version of the agenda; the parent agenda that you chose to import will not be changed.