How to Use the Circles App on Tablet
The Circles app is now available for download from the App Store and Google Play Store for mobile and tablet. For a guide on how to download the app, click here. Read on to discover how to use the app on your Android or iOS tablet.
How to connect to your session
- To connect to the CircleSpace™️ on tablet, click on the personal join link you receive by email. You will be redirected to the app and you’ll see your join link in the ‘Session Link’ box. If the app doesn’t automatically open, you can also copy the link and paste it into this box.
- Then click the ‘Join Session…’ button and you’re in!
How to use the features of the CircleSpace™️ on tablet
- To spotlight yourself, click the spotlight icon on the top row, second from the left. The button will turn yellow and you will see yourself spotlit in the middle of the room. Click it again to remove yourself from the center.
- To raise your hand, click the hand raise icon on the top row, second from right. The icon will turn green and you’ll also see the hand raise icon on the outside of your circle in either green or grey, depending on whose turn it is to speak.
- If you want to show your support or agreement with a +1, click the +1 icon on the left of the top row. You’ll see a +1 appear in your circle which will disappear after a few seconds.
- You can mute your audio by clicking the microphone icon on the bottom row, second from the left. You’ll see the red mute icon appear on the edge of your circle, and the icon on the bottom right will also be red. To unmute yourself, simply click the icon again.
- To toggle your video stream, click the camera icon on the bottom row, second from the right. You can turn your video back on by clicking this again.
- If you need support, click the question mark icon on the top row, far right. This will bring you to our support page, where you’ll see various troubleshooting options.
- To leave the session, click the hang-up icon on the bottom row, far right. This will close the meeting for you.
All of these features can also be accessed through the menu button on the bottom row, far left.