How to Import an Agenda from Other Circles or Organizations
With the new agenda browser you can quickly and easily find your agendas, from any circle or organization you are a member of. This guide will show you how to import these agendas to the circle where you want to use them.
- To open an agenda in the Circles space, click ‘Agendas’ on the top of the agenda space and select ‘Open…’ from the drop down menu.
- Click “Browse Agenda Library” to view and import agendas within your organization and other circles. You can also access publicly-available sample agendas from the ‘Sample Agendas’ section.
- Click the ‘Organization Agendas’ tab to see a list of the organizations that you belong to. Clicking on one of these organizations will show you all of the agendas available from this organization.
- To select an agenda from another circle you are a member of, click on ‘Other Circle Agendas’, and then select the circle from which you want the agenda.
- When you have found the agenda you want to import, select it and click ‘Import’ on the bottom right of the browser. Any changes that you make to the imported agenda will remain only in this agenda; the master agenda in the organization or circle you have imported it from will remain unchanged.