Helpful Keyboard Shortcuts for Circles Sessions
Looking for some handy keyboard shortcuts to use during a Circles session? Look no further! Here’s a list of all the current shortcuts available in the Circles space.
- To quickly add a +1, simply press the ‘1’ key.
- If you want to raise your hand to ask a question or raise a point with the group, press the ‘H’ key. Pressing it again will lower your hand.
- To mute or un-mute your microphone, press the ‘M’ key.
- If you want to spotlight yourself, press the ‘CTRL’ key and the space bar simultaneously. Repeating this will remove you from the center.
- To quickly access the sidebar menu, simply press the ‘ESC’ key.