Add Images to your Agenda
There are two ways to add images to an agenda. The first way allows you to easily add a picture by inserting the image URL and the second way allows you to resize an image, giving you more flexibility over how your agenda page looks.
Adding an image with the image icon
- Find an image on the internet you wish to use. Right click on the image and click ‘Copy Image Address’.
- In your My.Circles agenda editing space, click into the body of the agenda and navigate to the page where you would like the image to appear.
- Click the image icon.
- Paste the image link that you copied and click ‘save’.
- Click ‘Save and exit/publish once you’re happy with the agenda page.
Adding and resizing an image from a google document
- Copy the image you wish to use and paste it into a Google document. Here you can resize it so it’s right for your agenda page.
- Once you’re happy with the size of your image, right click on it and select ‘copy image’.
- In your My.Circles agenda editing space, click into the body of the agenda and ‘paste’ the image where you want it to appear within the agenda page.
- Click ‘Save and exit/publish’ once you’re happy with the agenda page.
NOTE: Why not try adding your company logo at the top of the agenda pages to make the session feel ‘on-brand’?
You could also make images small and use them as icons next to text. Play around and find out what works best for you!