Add an Audio or Music Button to Your Agenda
Music is a great way to connect people. Doing a guided breathing exercise can center us, while being together and a happy tune can accompany us while reading or brainstorming. Are you ready to add some music to your Circles sessions? Here is how you do it:
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to show by clicking ‘Share’ underneath the video.
- Click ‘Copy’ next to the link.
- In your My.Circles agenda editing space, click the magic wand icon to display a list of possible button functions.
- Click ‘Choose song’.
- Here you will be prompted to:
a) Enter a title for the button. This will appear as the text within the button.
b) Enter a URL (YouTube link): Enter the video URL that you copied earlier.
- Click ‘Save’. You’ll now see the button appear within your agenda space.
- Click ‘Save’ once you’re happy with the agenda page.
- To play the song in the Circles meeting space, click the button you just created. To pause the song, press the button again.
*NOTE* Add buttons like this to your agenda, while you are in the CircleSpace™️ the same way. Check out step 5 of this article.