Community Growth Manager
The Circl.es Mission
The rush to digital and virtual swamped us with information at the expense of human connection. Circl.es adds this magic element back by making it easy to create powerful, synchronous, small group sessions. The Circl.es SaaS platform supercharges learning programs and builds highly engaged organizations and communities. It creates safe spaces at scale to bring our full selves to address our biggest challenges. The pandemic and polarization have made this urgent. Founded in 2017, we have partnered with leadership development pioneers like Harvard Business School, the Aspen Institute and Young Presidents Organization to help people across the world grow together.
At the core, Circl.es is in the business of making space for human connection, virtually. Therefore, our work is to care for the relational touch points we have with customers and partners: assessing needs, uncovering opportunities, casting vision & charting a course for collaborative work that will maximize leader engagement in organizations & communities – in circles, not rows.
As a globally dispersed, early stage organization, we are passionate about creating a corporate culture that prioritizes diverse perspectives, non-hierarchical ‘circle-based’ team structures & innovation. We aim to ‘grow together’ while creating a platform + services that enable those who partner with us to do the same.
- Provide ‘concierge service’ to Circles program ‘grads’ to make it easy for them to bring Circles back to their org/community.
- Research target markets & partners to fill the sales pipeline via new & existing relationships (B2B)
- Work with Marketing to support outreach campaigns & program grad initiatives
- Qualify, track and follow through with prospective customers
- Timely & relational communication with prospects (phone, email, social media)
- Track business development touch points in Hubspot
- Compile sales funnel metrics weekly
Circles Experience Demos:
- Facilitate Circles sessions
- Support prospects as they preview Circl.es (admin, tech troubleshooting, demos)
Admin Support for BD & Sales Team:
- Coordinate & prep for meetings; follow up with prospects
- Work with global cross-functional team to operationalize & support Customer Success
Skills + Qualifications
Location: Based in one of the regions where Circles Customer Success Team members are located (Barcelona, US, Argentina) and are able to work remotely (from home, shared office, other).
A Circl.es Community Growth Manager is…
What do we offer?
- A chance to join a fast-growing start-up with an ambitious and inspiring mission looking for a way to unlock new ways of learning and growing together. You have the opportunity to be one of the early members of our team..
- The opportunity to work with an international team of experienced entrepreneurs that are passionate about pushing peer learning to a new level and helping people across the globe to have more meaningful, and effective conversations.
- Flexible working hours. We are focused on getting work done, when and where is up to you.
- Competitive compensation
Interested in applying for this role? Click below or send your CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!