A circle is a group of people who are carefully matched to pursue shared goals. Each circle has a guide who shows you how to run a meeting, set goals and learn from each other. Eventually, they fade into the background as your group bonds.
- Meet online once every two weeks for 60-90 minutes in a private video room
- Learn some rules and norms that make the meetings both structured and impactful
- Continue to connect in between meetings through a private online forum
- Pursue a theme together like “growing a business”
- Share and continually refine individual goals within the theme
- Complete short online activities to build key skills for professional and personal learning
- Maintain confidentiality to encourage deep conversations